TOP 6 Mallas de la Universiada en Kazán 2013
We are happy to congratulate Team Russia of Rhythmic Gymnastics on the total victory in the Individual and Group All Around! Our gymnasts are the best in the world! Specially for them we sew our brilliant leotardos, which brings luck and victory at many competitions!
We also try to keep up with the new fashion tendencies in rhythmic gymnastics. Our painter went to the Universiade 2013 (Kazan) exactly for this purpose. Finally, Olga defined TOP 6 leotard trends popular among the famous rhythmic gymnasts!
Head painter of “Gymnastics-Fantastic”:
1. Black color theme acquires new and new sound. Black is diluted by rich purple, blue and green. Energetic red stresses look very expressive. Combination of laconism of accurate, clear lines and rich decoration of crystals, half-beads and melting lace creates the image of aristocratic elegancy, and at the same time leotardos don’t lack the light and dynamics. Our leotardos Nicole, Flor De Fuego and Tyra are made in this style.
2. Dressy leotardos can be seen in monochrome gamma with unclear paintings and washout lines of various fabrics - velvet, mesh, guipure, stretch lycra, decorated with a great amount of crystals of various shape and form. Monochrome gamma is reflected in such leotardos as Audrey, Dana, Helga
3. Bright leotardos are often emphasized by the clearness and beauty of the color. One color is the leader in two or three similar gradations plus some contrast additions help to pick it out and stress. For example, today the most popular combination is pink, apricot and yellow, and it looks really showy! Very often you can see such bright shades as sunny yellow, juicy green (salad), neon orange, lemon, pink, scarlet, coral etc. Bright local colors make the leotardos Linda, Wandy and Camilla stylish!
4. Bright, local red and pink shades are in good combination with black, purple and yellow. These leotardos contain more “active” paintings, clear and sometimes big, but balanced enough. There are leotardos, where one red color is the leader or red combined with active multicolored paintings. We also have similar leotardos in our web-store: Amanda, Lillian, Orquídea.
5. Delicate, fresh for perception leotardos in pastel gamma (of guipure, mesh and stretch lycra) also compete for attention. Here quite often only one color leads, sometimes it shares the leotard with white and makes the emphasis by really great amount of crystals, this combination give interesting texture effect. Most popular pastel colors are minty, white, rosy, lavender, blue, yellow. Delicate leotardos are especially adored by our customers – Melani, Flor De Piedra and María.
6. I want also to stress new structural elements: fluffy streaming skirts of soft design, skirt rise on the waist line, volume flowers, collar imitation, fringe, circular skirt of light “flying” fabrics. Materials: mesh with clear textural effects (of velvet, chiffon etc.), velvet, printed stretch lycra, self-colored stretch lycra, various lace.
Considering all the last fashion tendencies we’ve been creating absolutely new collection of rhythmic gymnastics leotardos by September 1, 2013! All the RG fashion innovations will be embodied in our new models, which will be on the peak of popularity all along the season! Keep on clicking /
25 Nov 2014 at 07:00
03 Nov 2014 at 07:00
11 Oct 2013 at 07:00
Like it? Tell your friends